Running successful and profitable audio conferencing events means turning basic audio conferences into an audio production that’s customized to meet your needs and your audience’s expectations. BeaconLive realizes the importance of “producing” a professional audio conference event for your customers. Your calls need to run seamlessly and with exceptional quality. With 20 years experience producing successful webinars and event conferences, BeaconLive will assure that your calls reach this exceptional quality.
BeaconLive Audio Conferencing platform features
Audio Conferencing: Pre-Call
You and your dedicated BeaconLive account manager work in tandem to design your audio conference to meet your specific needs. Your Event Producer has set up thousands of successful online conferences and will share their experience with you to ensure your online meetings are a success. We guarantee you’ll be impressed with the level of detail and “hands on” attention you receive in setting up your audio conference.
▪ Pre-event strategy and coordination meetings
▪ Pre-event speaker orientations and “dry runs”
▪ Registration & e-commerce services
▪ Promotional codes
▪ Electronic document delivery
▪ PIN assignments
▪ Reminder emails for participants
▪ Distribution of handouts
Audio Conferencing: Live Call
You’re the content experts. We’re the audio conferencing experts. During the live event, our goal is for you to focus on your content while we focus on what we do best, producing flawless audio conferences.
▪ Customized greetings, commercials, or recordings
▪ Toll-free access for U.S. registrants (international toll-free numbers also available)
▪ Multiple call access options: live operator, unique valid PIN, or quick PIN
▪ Live operators and moderators on every call
▪ Interactive Q & A sessions
▪ Interactive polling
▪ Help desk support
▪ Broadcast live or on-demand to attendees anywhere in the world through streaming media
Audio Conferencing: Post-Call
We provide you with the information and resources you need so you can effectively evaluate your online event as well as make it available to customers either for free or for a fee (another great source of revenue).
▪ Recordings available within 48 hours
▪ Post call reports
▪ Several options for on-demand content delivery
▪ Fully edited recordings in your desired format; choose between “raw” recordings or fully edited version